Supervisor, Digital Media
Who you are:
Do you want to join a successful agency where your voice matters? We are hiring a rock star Associate Director, Digital Media who will be an integral part of the team and help build and transform the way in which we buy and integrate Digital Media for our clients. You have a passion for digital media and staying current with the changing landscape and get excited about trying new things. You know how to manage and lead a team and how to drive and capitalize on innovation. You know how to meet tight deadlines and build partnerships with external and internal teams. You can think strategically and also dive into the details to accomplish a project.
As a part of the Digital Media team, you are passionate, great with clients and have a keen ability to deal with change and ambiguity positively. You know how to motivate people to be their best and you build great relationships internally and externally.
What you will do:
- Provide day-to-day strategic digital media leadership to clients and internal team members
- Programmatic campaign management and optimization
- Manage a team of direct reports and provide day-to-day direction and inspiration
- Maintain the workload of your team, efficiently delegating tasks and responsibilities to ensure quality of work
- Participate in budgeting, optimization, media reviews and media strategy
- Act as a public face to agency clients to ultimately grow the business
- Create media plans
- Engage with media data and analytics to provide insights and recommendations
- Research and gather appropriate information, pre, during, and post buy
- Steward media campaigns by providing insights and optimization recommendations
- Establish and maintain client and vendor relationships
- Use the following tools and technologies: DSPs, Facebook, DCM trafficking and reporting, attribution technologies
- Performance media and B2C experience preferred
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
You have 5+ years of digital media experience and are comfortable and familiar with digital media in all of its forms (including display, paid social, video and programmatic platforms), and are a technical expert with the tools and services that fuel campaign management and efficacy. You hold a bachelor's degree or have the equivalent amount of experience. Additionally, you are passionate about and have experience with leadership and cross-functional team work. You are proficient in Microsoft Office - strengths in Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Back to top