Sr. Media Buyer
Who you are:
You are so fantastic, we want to give you more opportunities to shine! You come aboard with large agency buying and planning experience! You know what large billings look like and how to manage national buying. You are familiar with or have experience with direct response media buys, too! As a successful and critical part of the Media Buying team, you are detail oriented, are positive client facing, and have a keen ability to deal with change and ambiguity positively. You know what long days look like and are ok with working long hours as needed. Your added responsibilities will help take you, and R2C Group, to the next level!
What you will do:
- Liaison between Media Buying and Media Planning teams
- Ensure buyers are aligned with campaign goals and provide directives accordingly
- Participate in budgeting, optimization, media reviews and media strategy
- Act as a more public face to agency clients
- Plan out buys with the client strategy team and put together detailed CPM media schedules
- Maintain small, but significant, network and station list with typical buying duties
- Research and gather appropriate information
- Make recommendations of what media to buy/cancel
- Negotiate rates
- Book media through the agency’s excellent proprietary buying and reporting system
- Establish and maintain client and vendor relationships
- Attend industry functions as necessary
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Who we are:
Welcome to the most data-driven creative and media agency you will ever meet. It’s all about performance. We link brand strategy, creative and production to dynamic media buying and advanced analytics—achieving unbeatable success for our clients. We have proven that it is possible to deliver on both sales and branding without making sacrifices. We call it Transactional Brand Building. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You will have 8+ years’ media buying experience and have experience with Nielsen reporting and hybrid campaigns. You hold a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent relevant training and experience. If more, bring it on! Additionally, you are passionate about and have experience with leadership and cross-functional team work. You multi-task like no other, with strong communication skills, and have the examples to illustrate this. Additionally, you are proficient in Microsoft Office.
Back to top