Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Who you are:
You like to solve real-world business problems by developing smart solutions. You are a hands-on person that finds the challenge of analyzing complex and disparate marketing data exciting. You have data mining and analysis skills that allow you to be self-sufficient in handling and prototyping various analytics projects. You are a team player and able to communicate (written and verbal) complex ideas simply in a fast-paced environment and with cross-functional team members. You have the ability and desire to constantly be learning about new tools and new approaches. You have working knowledge/familiarity with media planning and related analytics, and related tools and data sets (examples include Nielsen, Google Analytics, Ad Servers, Multi-touch attribution etc.).
The core of this position will be an additional leader within the analytics practice to establish consistent and scalable measurement strategies and execution across the client base. The Analytics Director will work closely with the Clients, Account Directors, and Media Directors to translate business objectives and campaign ideas into an actionable measurement plan, including ensuring the team has the right data/tools in place to measure and optimize against campaign goals.
This position will be responsible for defining staffing needs and management of analysts to scale the defined measurement process and strategies and to facilitate consistent measurement and data reporting processes across multiple campaigns.
What you will do:
- Solution Creation (20%)
- Strategic analytics lead on key pieces of client business; owning measurement plan development, methodology execution, insight presentation to the internal teams and clients
- Collaborate with agency account teams to identify opportunities for solutions and translate into analytics requirements and end deliverables
- Understand client business and marketing goals, and translate into appropriate optimization and/analysis techniques
- Support design/develop analytics and optimization plan
- Actively manage workload; requirements, deliverables and timing
- Solution Delivery (80%)
- Mine robust and granular data sets, and develop analyses to explain what happened and why
- Communicate with clients and internal stakeholders, explaining complex methodologies in clear terms and outlining what actionable business insights and constraints result from the analysis
- Produce actionable deliverables (e.g. scorecards, dashboards, ad-hoc reports)
- Execute and manage ad-hoc marketing campaign analyses, mining for deep insights that will drive business results and inform strategic planning and optimization
- Proactively assist media planner to develop actionable insight beyond standard reporting to drive strategic marketing direction
- Support TV optimization methodology
- Support digital media analytics initiatives (website, paid search, digital media, email, etc.)
- Present project specific findings to internal and client team members and collect feedback to refine future analysis.
- Exemplify the R2CGroup Core Values
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Who we are:
Welcome to the most data-driven creative and media agency you will ever meet. It's all about performance. We link brand strategy, creative and production to dynamic media buying and advanced analytics—achieving unbeatable success for our clients. We have proven that it is possible to deliver on both sales and branding without making sacrifices. We call it Transactional Brand Building. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You must have and degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, etc.) and/or have 3 – 5 years demonstrated experience in providing marketing analytics support and solutions. You are flexible and able to prioritize and adapt to changing business needs. You will own responsibilities supporting TV media optimization; including but not limited to measurement plan development, test design of experiment, regular and ad hoc campaign reporting and analysis. Supporting internal media planning, buying, creative and client service teams.
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Back to top