Search Marketing Specialist
Who you are:
You are smart, passionate, analytical, ambitious, outgoing, patient and proactive in everything you do to stay ahead of the game. You have a passion for search but desire to understand and communicate the full value of the channel when combined with DRTV and other digital channels. You no longer believe in last click attribution and want to be a part of the new age of attribution measurement and optimization.
What you will do:
- Work alongside your team lead on the planning, research, structuring & implementation of search marketing campaigns from start to finish, including the coordination and report delivery on campaign results (on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis)
- Ability to communicate strategy, performance results and recommendations effectively to your clients through email and verbal communication channels
- Cross-departmental communication and collaboration as it relates to integrated accounts
- Assist with illustrating the value of coordinated TV and Search campaigns
- Daily spend and performance monitoring
- Optimization suggestions and implementation
- Responsible for the development of ad copy and keywords
- Responsible for tracking ad copy and keyword performance in terms of client ROI and quality; such as A/B ad copy and landing page testing
- Perform competitive analysis for client accounts
- Responsible for identifying revenue growth opportunities, including quality assurance and client satisfaction
- Contribute to departmental accounting needs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Provide mentorship to Search Coordinators; if applicable
- Take a cooperative role in the development of processes and best search marketing practices across the agency
- Develop industry thought pieces on trending topics that can be used to build the awareness of the agency, our search marketing practice, and you
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values that define who we are:
- Be Courageous, Value Relationships, Commit to Excellence and Have a Winning Spirit
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
You have a minimum of 3 years of agency and search marketing experience (direct response a plus!) and 12 months of client exposure. You hold a relevant bachelor's degree or have the equivalent experience. You must be comfortable analyzing data and reporting on campaign results. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and possess hands-on skills for putting together a search marketing plan that includes keyword research, account structure, creative, testing and reporting recommendations.
Additionally, you are certified in both Google AdWords & Bing Ads, and are highly skilled in Microsoft Office. Experience with 3rd Party Marketing Platforms (DoubleClick Search, Marin, Kenshoo), Google Analytics, SEO, Display, & Social a plus.
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Group Creative Director
Karen shapes the overall creative vision of all client projects by finessing the look and feel—and long-term strategy—of each masterpiece that leaves the R2C Group office.
Back to top