Planner, Media Planning
Who you are:
Can you take clients needs to the next level? You should be passionate about the business and campaign analysis that drives the insights and makes our clients businesses successful. Its about client satisfaction and your work will have a large impact on that level of satisfaction. You will want to engage in self-development and are driven to engage cross-functionally in a fun-filled environment with awesome coworkers.
What you will do:
- Work with the Media Supervisor to create media plans based on client briefs.
- Responsible for creating media specific documents such as media plans and optimization reporting.
- Recommend how to optimize campaigns at all levels – across media channels, placements, products and creative – to deliver optimal performance.
- Produce engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing, and media optimization.
- Use your mastery of key media planning tools to inform media strategies and predict campaign impact.
- Hone writing and presentation skills and client communications
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging media and technologies to continually enhance campaign execution by reading industry publications/sites and newsletters
- Ensure client budgets are being maintained
- Maintain a high level of work quality.
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Who we are:
Welcome to the most data-driven creative and media agency you will ever meet. Its all about performance. We link brand strategy, creative and production to dynamic media buying and advanced analytics achieving unbeatable success for our clients. We have proven that it is possible to deliver on both sales and branding without making sacrifices. We call it Transactional Brand Building. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You are probably mid-career with two to four years of experience and have a bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience. If more, bring it on! You will be detail oriented, multi-task like no other, with strong communication skills and you will have the examples to display your strengths in those areas. You are a future leader and we want to see the greatness that is you!
Back to top