Planner, Media Planning
Who you are:
Can you take clients' needs to the next level? You should be passionate about the business and campaign analysis that drives the insights and makes our clients' businesses successful. It's about client satisfaction and your work will have a large impact on that level of satisfaction. You will want to engage in self-development and are driven to engage cross-functionally in a fun-filled environment with awesome coworkers.
What you will do:
- Work with the Media Supervisor to create media plans based on client briefs.
- Responsible for creating media specific documents such as media plans and optimization reporting.
- Recommend how to optimize campaigns at all levels - across media channels, placements, products and creative - to deliver optimal performance.
- Produce engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing, and media optimization.
- Use your mastery of key media planning tools to inform media strategies and predict campaign impact.
- Hone writing and presentation skills and client communications
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging media and technologies to continually enhance campaign execution by reading industry publications/sites and newsletters
- Ensure client budgets are being maintained
- Maintain a high level of work quality.
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Who we are:
With a home base in Portland, Oregon, R2C Group is one of the leading privately held full service transactional advertising agencies in the country. Known for our ground breaking branded direct response creative and innovative media strategies, we provide ROI driven advertising services for many of the world's leading brands. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You are probably mid-career with two to four years of experience and have a bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience. If more, bring it on! You will be detail oriented, multi-task like no other, with strong communication skills and you will have the examples to display your strengths in those areas. You are a future leader and we want to see the greatness that is you!
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Group Creative Director
Karen shapes the overall creative vision of all client projects by finessing the look and feel—and long-term strategy—of each masterpiece that leaves the R2C Group office.
Back to top