Media Coordinator - MMSI
Who you are:
We can satisfy your appetite and then some. Our approach doesn’t just compel consumers to think something: it inspires them to DO something. Many brand-savvy clients are now looking to agencies like ours for results-oriented strategies for TV, digital, radio, print, mobile and emerging media. Your wizard-like ability to track and synthesize data, superb people skills and team player mentality will thrive here.
As a Media Coordinator, your input has a direct impact on business success! You are engaging, can deal with ambiguity and change in a timely and organized fashion, have a strong ability to develop positive and lasting relationships with those who encounter you and have a keen attention to detail.
What you will do:
- Effectively negotiate, execute, and analyze buy schedules
- Analyze reports on a daily basis in an effort to provide better, more productive opportunities for our clients
- Develop an extensive knowledge of assigned media
- Develop a keen sense of the advertising industry and its implications for MMSI clients
- Call for and data entry of post/pre-log times
- Process Tracker and buyer information
- Execute buyers requests and assignments
- Complete administrative duties as requested
- Exemplify the core values of the agency
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
You will probably have 0 3 years experience in this field, holding a bachelors degree, or equivalent relevant experience. If more, bring it on! You multi-task like no other, with strong communication skills, and have the example to illustrate this. Additionally, youll be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Who we are:
Marketing & Media Services, LLC (MMSI) was founded in 1985. Based in Warwick, Rhode Island, MMSI was a pioneer in the direct response industry. In 2006, MMSI was acquired by R2C Group of Portland, OR, the largest independently-owned transactional brand building agency in the country. Our success is built on an unwavering commitment to our clients. We establish partnerships with our clients based on open communication about their specific goals and expectations. In addition to strong media buying, our analysis and turn-key services are critical to the success and ROI of a campaign. More information is available at http://www.mmsipi.com/.
Back to top