Marketing Analytics Director
Who you are:
You like to solve real-world business problems by developing smart solutions. You have impeccable leadership skills within your department and for clients. You are a team player who can manage and integrate with other organizational leaders. The Director of Analytics will be responsible for the identification and development of analytics resources to support strategic media planning efforts within the organization on behalf of the extensive client base, and manage priorities within this work. This role will often require the ability to communicate (written and verbal) complex ideas simply in a fast paced environment with cross-functional team members. You have the ability and desire to be constantly learning about new tools and new approaches. Responsible for working and understanding various data sources, including online and offline advertising data, website tracking data, and consumer demographic and behavioral data.
The core of this position will be an additional leader within the analytics practice to establish consistent and scalable measurement strategies and execution across the client base. The Analytics Director will work closely with the Media Planning Directors to translate business objectives and campaign ideas into an actionable measurement plan, including ensuring the team has the right data/tools in place to measure and optimize against campaign goals.
This position will be responsible for the management of analysts to scale the defined measurement process and strategies and to facilitate consistent measurement and data reporting processes across multiple campaigns. Will also aid in defining staffing needs for the growing department.
What you will do:
- Works as the Analytic lead to provide counsel to various disciplines within the organization (Strategy/Planning, Account, Creative, Technology, Production) and clients across both traditional and digital marketing channels to develop measurement and optimization solutions
- Define/Refine staffing plan to properly support analytics needs for the organization
- Collaborate with agency business owners and executives to identify opportunities for solutions and translate into analytics requirements and end deliverables
- As a leader in the Marketing Analytics team, define business logic to drive marketing campaign design, including complex experimental design with multiple test and control cells.
- Design/Develop/Refine analytics and optimization plan and process
- Coordinate with Media Planning Directors to integrate the defined throughout the organization
- Establish consistent and scalable performance and optimization report structure to be applied across clients
- Mentor and develop Analyst and Sr. Analyst resources
- Execute and manage ad-hoc marketing campaign analysis, mining for deep insights that will drive business results and inform strategic planning and optimization
- Exemplify the R2CGroup Core Values
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Who we are:
Welcome to the most data-driven creative and media agency you will ever meet. It’s all about performance. We link brand strategy, creative and production to dynamic media buying and advanced analytics—achieving unbeatable success for our clients. We have proven that it is possible to deliver on both sales and branding without making sacrifices. We call it Transactional Brand Building. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
Must have an advanced degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, etc.) and/or have 8 – 10 years demonstrated experience in providing marketing analytics support and solutions. This role will manage responsibilities between and integration of TV measurement/optimization with digital marketing measurement optimization to provide clients a holistic view of marketing performance.
Back to top