Marketing Analytics Director
Who you are:
You like to solve real-world business problems by developing smart solutions. The Director of Analytics will be responsible for the identification and development of analytic solutions to support strategic media planning efforts within organization on behalf of the extensive client base, and manage priorities within this work. This role will require leadership skills within the department and for clients. You are a team player who can manage and integrate with other organizational leaders. This role will often require the ability to communicate (written and verbal) complex ideas simply in a fast paced environment with cross-functional team members. You have the ability and desire to constantly be learning about new tools and new approaches. Responsible for working and understanding various data sources, including online and offline advertising data, website tracking data, and consumer demographic and behavioral data.
The core of this position will be an additional leader within the analytics practice to establish consistent and scalable measurement strategies and execution across the client base. The Analytics Director will work closely with the Clients, Account Directors, and Media Directors to translate business objectives and campaign ideas into an actionable measurement plan, including ensuring the team has the right data/tools in place to measure and optimize against campaign goals.
This position will be responsible for defining staffing needs and management of analysts to scale the defined measurement process and strategies and to facilitate consistent measurement and data reporting processes across multiple campaigns.
What you will do:
- Primary lead for account teams (agency and client) on campaign measurement development and implementation
- Thought leadership and subject matter expert in the deployment of analytical approaches including testing
- Serve in a consultative role to:
- Develop measurement plans and strategies to improve the effectiveness of marketing plans
- Design and recommend appropriate analytic methodology and approach
- Co-manage the analysis and interpretation of program performance with agency and client teams
- Ensure delivery and integration of conclusions/recommendations and actionable insights
- Partner with external analytical stakeholders to plan, execute and analyze programs
- Coordinate statistical analysis and modeling and ensure the integration of those tools into the marketing programs
- As required, perform hands-on analysis in support of results analysis
- Provide measurement and analytics strategy for new business pitches
- Exemplify the R2CGroup Core Values
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Who we are:
Welcome to the most data-driven creative and media agency you will ever meet. It's all about performance. We link brand strategy, creative and production to dynamic media buying and advanced analytics—achieving unbeatable success for our clients. We have proven that it is possible to deliver on both sales and branding without making sacrifices. We call it Transactional Brand Building. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
Must have an advanced degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, etc.) and/or have 8 - 10 years demonstrated experience in providing marketing analytics support and solutions. This role will manage responsibilities between and integration of TV measurement/optimization with digital marketing measurement optimization to provide clients a holistic view of marketing performance.
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Group Creative Director
Karen shapes the overall creative vision of all client projects by finessing the look and feel—and long-term strategy—of each masterpiece that leaves the R2C Group office.
Back to top