Group Account Director
Who you are:
You are a leader! You oversee high level agency billings and are responsible for key client relationships. Youre involved with new business, and support agency growth and achieving financial targets. You demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the agency team. You are tenacious, outgoing, patient and proactive in everything you do to stay ahead of the game. You have a high level of traditional media and cross-functional, multi-channel planning expertise. Additionally, you thrive in helping to mentor others to be successful and you have experience developing performance plans and can effectively and positively engage a team of direct reports. You are very passionate about people, and your ability to lead and inspire is a foundational value for your success within your role.
What you will do:
- Serve as a primary agency representative to current and prospective clients. Responsible for the development and profitability of multiple accounts, the creation and execution of campaigns and the development of account management staff.
- Assist clients in defining and articulating strategic and tactical programs.
- Manage efforts among departments to ensure a seamless presentation to the client.
- Regularly work to increase visibility of team members from other agency disciplines with the client to demonstrate breadth of value of agencys offering.
- Supervise strategic development and implementation of client initiatives; collaborate with client to establish goals and budget. Facilitate client contract negotiations.
- Effectively tracks, reports on, and regulates major client issues, significant business development opportunities, and results.
- Ensure that senior management is up-to-date on account activity, opportunities and challenges and assume responsibility for overall management and development of team members.
- Support new business pitches as necessary.
- Manage deliverables including but not limited to status reporting, financials, strategic marketing leadership, staff allocation, training and mentoring and team evaluations
- Ensure quality control by reviewing critical agency products, including: creative work, media planning and optimization, financial analyses, key communications, key schedules, etc.
- Assume responsibility for overall management and development of Account Directors, Account Supervisors, Account Executives, and Account Coordinators.
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are:
Welcome to the most data-driven creative and media agency you will ever meet. Its all about performance. We link brand strategy, creative and production to dynamic media buying and advanced analyticsachieving unbeatable success for our clients. We have proven that it is possible to deliver on both sales and branding without making sacrifices. We call it Transactional Brand Building. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You have a Bachelors degree and at least 12 years of related industry experience, preferably direct response. You can share specific examples of proven strategic planning that fueled successful campaigns and client relationships. You have superior presentation skills, able to command a room and sell through a variety of services. You have managed a team and can motivate others to do their best work.
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Group Creative Director
Karen shapes the overall creative vision of all client projects by finessing the look and feel—and long-term strategy—of each masterpiece that leaves the R2C Group office.
Back to top