<div class="row"> Media Coordinator
At a glance:
This is an entry level advertising position in our West Chester office, with our Media Buying team supporting the Media Buyers in the day to day management and execution of our Clients campaigns.
What does a Media Coordinator do at R2C Group?
- Closely track and report pre and post logs for campaign performance reports.
- Retrieve and enter data for post/pre log times.
- Update and run weekly log request reports.
- Process and track buyer information.
- Develop, update and maintain all media lists.
- Fully and successfully support the Media Buyers on your team.
- Maintain client contact information in our database.
- Generate, confirm and track monthly media buys.
- Stewardship of media buys including monitoring, reconciling and posting.
- Reconcile and manage billings for vendors.
- Work closely with all agency teams to ensure goals are being met and exceeded.
- Master the use of R2C Tracker - to pull reports as needed for internal media evaluation and client reporting needs
- Stay on top of market and industry trends that would impact our client's businesses
- Assist with the development of Media Briefs.
What makes a great Media Coordinator at R2C Group?
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional setting, preferable with an agency or marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn various systems and databases
- Strong MS Office skills, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project
- Comfortable dealing with large amounts of data and ability to perform basic computations
- Maintain a high level of work quality
- Appreciation of R2C Group's Core Values
Why work at R2C Group?
- We do a thing we call Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients' brand and sales objectives at the same time, with the same work and the same media plan. We measure our clients' sales results daily - per transaction, so you and your clients can see the tangible results of your work. It's an exhilarating standard to live up to.
- There are about 220 of us, so we're big enough to handle major projects, but small enough that we all know each other.
- We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other. No throwing under buses.
- Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we're going, collectively and individually.
- We have a large and diverse roster of clients, and we get our revenue from a variety of sources, so we're built for stability.
- You'll get to work on a variety of accounts, with different team members, so you'll never be bored.
- We are privately held, so we answer only to our clients and to each other.
Back to top