Director, Talent Management (Human Resources)
Who you are:
You are a dynamic leader, focused on achieving results through people development and culture. You are resourceful and innovative; with a keen eye on the business and the talent management strategy to support future growth. You can influence at all levels within an organization, and you are a leader of change. You understand employee engagement and how to measure it. You have experience designing and delivering organizational training programs that support and influence employee interactions and development.
Your supportive and consultative leadership style will allow you to successfully manage a team and develop strong partnerships across the agency. You hold yourself and your team accountable to high standards. You are comfortable with strategy as well as daily operations; no task is too small and you do what it takes to get the job done. You can problem solve and offer solutions in an entrepreneurial environment.
What you will do:
- Provide strategic direction and oversight on all aspects of the Talent Management function for the agency; including recruiting, onboarding, training, legal compliance, benefit programs, employee relations, compensation and organizational design.
- Influence and nurture agency culture, building community between departments and locations.
- Provide guidance and support to all employees; provide managers and leaders with tools and coaching to enable a positive, highly engaged workforce.
- Design, develop and deliver leadership and career development programs.
- Strong presentation skills, able to deliver effective, educational and persuasive training programs.
- Act as a gatekeeper for employee communication, ensuring consistent messaging and use of the company intranet.
- Supervise a team, supporting professional development and growth.
- Ensure TM processes are communicated and delivered effectively including performance goals, talent reviews, annual merit increases, promotions and open enrollment.
- Ensure fair and consistent treatment for all R2C Group employees.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of industry trends and employment law.
- Be a champion for agency core values, business strategy, and the company roadmap.
You are an expert in the field, with at least 8 years’ experience in Human Resources. You hold a bachelor’s degree, SPHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred. You are a self-starter who learns and adapts quickly to changing priorities, and you can effectively handle multiple priorities. You are enthusiastic, positive, forward thinking and passionate about what you do.
Who we are:
With a home base in Portland, Oregon, R2C Group is one of the leading privately held full service transactional advertising agencies in the country. Known for our ground breaking branded direct response creative and innovative media strategies, we provide ROI driven advertising services for many of the world’s leading brands. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, West Chester, PA, and Providence. R2C Group’s clients include: Microsoft, Humana Healthcare, Web.com, Bare Minerals, Icon Health & fitness and many more. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Group Creative Director
Karen shapes the overall creative vision of all client projects by finessing the look and feel—and long-term strategy—of each masterpiece that leaves the R2C Group office.
Back to top