Director, Media Planning
Who you are:
You know media like no other! You have a high level of traditional media and cross-functional planning expertise. You oversee high level agency billings and are responsible for key client relationships, reporting into the SVP, Media Director. Youre involved with new business, and are responsible for agency growth and achieving financial targets. Yes, thats a lot of responsibility, and we know you can do it! You are also very passionate about people, you thrive in helping to mentor others to be successful and you effectively and positively engage a team of direct reports.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of experts in the successful interpretation of clients challenges, the creation of innovative media strategies/plans and flawless execution of media campaigns that drive business results.
- Drive improvements in the media product to keep a fresh perspective on our clients challenges and to evolve the agency’s media offerings/products.
- Ensure the delivery of media plans that have strategic impact and establish the agency as a trusted advisor.
- Establish yourself as a thought leader within the industry by participating in key industry events, as well as, writing articles for industry publications to raise the agencys profile.
- Be a trusted advisor to clients by influencing and challenging their thinking across all aspects of media.
- Partner with the Client Services team to strengthen existing client relationships, to overcome their marketing challenges and to ensure client satisfaction.
- Work with Client, Analytics and Data Operations teams to establish clear measurement plans for campaigns that will be used to optimize media for maximum performance.
- Inspire the media team to be the very best they can be, by creating a work environment that fosters smart-thinking, creativity, collaboration and the delivery of exceptional work.
- Act as a mentor to the media team, supporting them with training on concepts, research tools, and analytics.
- Exemplify R2C Groups Core Values.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Who we are:
Welcome to the most data-driven creative and media agency you will ever meet. Its all about performance. We link brand strategy, creative and production to dynamic media buying and advanced analyticsachieving unbeatable success for our clients. We have proven that it is possible to deliver on both sales and branding without making sacrifices. We call it Transactional Brand Building. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You have 12 or more years experience with a bachelors degree, or the equivalent combination of training and experience to support this position. You have a passion for direct response and media. You are proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite programs and have experience with MRI, Kantar and other industry leading consumer 3rd party data sources. Finally, you can command a room with strong presentation, and written and verbal communication skills!
Back to top