Digital Project Manager
At a glance:
This is a mid-level advertising agency position for an experienced producer managing a wide range of digital deliverables, including websites, landing pages, digital banners and email. This position reports to the Director of Digital Project Management and will work with teams in both Oakland and Portland and could work out of either one of those offices.
What does a Digital Project Manager do at R2C Group?
Manage digital projects from start to finish.
- Proficient knowledge of project management lifecycles and best practices
- Plan and manage digital projects from inception through deployment and ensure stringent quality control process followed for all deliverables. Projects include HTML5 banners, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Produce and maintain project documentation, including statements of work, project plans, meeting notes, technical documents and status reports
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously and seamlessly without error
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams of Strategy/Analytics, UX, Creative, Development/Production, and QA to make sure all deliverables are correctly executed and meet client expectations
- Communicate with internal and client teams effectively to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables are met on schedule
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to meet project milestones, internal team needs, and client expectations
- Construct clear, concise, and error-free written and verbal communications that provide the details required for project stakeholders
- Ensure all project team members are on task, driving them to successful delivery and removing obstacles along the way, recognize problem areas early and facilitate solutions
- Continually monitor projects and schedules, and partner closely with creative, development, and production teams to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Champion ongoing process improvements and refine project management best practices
Do your team proud.
- Be an effective team member and build positive, collaborative relationships across departments
- Supports the team by pitching in at any level, as needed
- Effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business
What makes a great Digital Project Manager at R2C Group?
- 3-5 years of digital project management services experience
- Strong understanding of digital, web and email development project management and technologies
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project; Google Sheets, Smartsheets, Jira, and InVision
- Excellent client-facing skills including self-presentation and clarity of verbal and written communication. Able to negotiate and manage client concerns.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time; graceful under pressure
- Impeccable attention to detail. Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment, with limited supervision, to handle a heavy workload, prioritize work, and meet assigned deadlines
- Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Exemplify R2C Group's Core Values.
Why work at R2C Group?
- We are a national leader in DTC marketing.
- We do a thing we call Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients' brand and sales objectives at the same time, with the same work and the same media plan. We measure our clients' sales results daily - per transaction, so you and your clients can see the tangible results of your work. It's an exhilarating standard to live up to.
- There are about 220 of us, so we're big enough to handle major projects, but small enough that we all know each other.
- We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other. No throwing under buses.
- Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we're going, collectively and individually.
- We have a large and diverse roster of clients, and we get our revenue from a variety of sources, so we're built for stability.
- You'll get to work on a variety of accounts, with different team members so you'll never get bored.
- We are privately held, so we answer only to our clients and to each other.
Back to top