Digital Media Specialist
We are excited to announce that R2C Group is now Rain!
At a glance:
This is a junior-level position who will be an essential part of our Digital Media team, helping to build and execute performance and full-funnel digital campaigns.
What does a Digital Media Specialist do at Rain?
Provide day-to-day support to directly impact business success for our digital media campaigns with internal team members.
- Oversee media campaign performance by monitoring pacing, key KPIs, and implementing optimizations.
- Research and gather appropriate information, pre, during and post buy.
- Use the following tools and technologies: DSPs, Facebook, Google Ads, DCM trafficking and reporting, attribution technologies, Datorama.
- Prepare and distribute partner communications.
- Follow internal processes and ensure correct implementation across campaigns.
Assist with digital media planning and execution.
- Provide quick internal and external communication.
- Constantly be looking for new ways to optimize campaigns.
- Work closely with internal teams including offline media, analytics and creative.
- Prepare and quality check presentations with meaningful insights for client measurement meetings.
Function as a liaison and advocate for the digital media team.
- Partner with client service teams to provide full service campaign management.
- Build partnerships with external and internal teams.
- Dive into the details to accomplish each unique project.
What makes a great Digital Media Specialist at Rain?
- 1-3 years' experience digital media experience.
- Bachelors degree of equivalent amount of experience.
- Advertising Agency experience is a plus.
- Paid Search experience is a plus.
- Technical knowledge of digital media in all of its forms including display, paid social, video and programmatic platforms.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your clients' needs including travel when necessary and some extended work days.
- Leadership and cross-functional team experience.
- Engage with media data and analytics to provide insights and recommendations.
- Creative and strategic problem solver.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - strengths in Excel and PowerPoint are a must!
- Appreciation of Rain's Core Values.
Why work at Rain?
- We are a national leader in DTC marketing.
- We do a thing we call Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients' brand and sales objectives at the same time, with the same work and the same media plan. We measure our clients' sales results daily - per transaction, so you and your clients can see the tangible results of your work. It's an exhilarating standard to live up to.
- There are about 220 of us, so we're big enough to handle major projects, but small enough that we all know each other.
- We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other. No throwing under buses.
- Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we're going, collectively and individually.
- We have a large and diverse roster of clients, and we get our revenue from a variety of sources, so we're built for stability.
- You'll get to work on a variety of accounts, with different team members so you'll never get bored.
- We are privately held, so we answer only to our clients and to each other.
Back to top