Digital Ad Operations Specialist
At a glance:
This is a mid-level advertising agency position, supporting the agency and our digital team managing, troubleshooting and executing all digital campaigns ensuring optimal return on our clients' campaign investment. This is an opportunity to apply your experience to a unique advertising agency at the forefront of client campaign optimization and analytics.
What does a Digital Ad Ops Specialist do at R2C Group?
- Manage digital ad operations for R2C Group's unique Transactional Brand Building campaigns for clients.
- Lead the digital trafficking efforts across all digital media campaigns.
- Work within digital campaign tools and platforms for implementation and QA across ad servers, tag management tools, and programmatic platforms including:
- Campaign Manager
- Google Analytics
- The Trade Desk
- QA assets to ensure they are withing specifications
- Confirm campaign launch and delivery
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Develop and maintain best practices and processes for the ad ops department
- Support the digital team to deliver digital marketing campaigns.
- Become main POC to provide technical support for systems used to deploy and track digital media campaigns for internal and external teams.
- Coordinate with vendors and internal teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure data quality by collaborating with planning, buying and reporting teams
- Explore new opportunities as SME for ad serving technologies, tracking, and implementation
- Do your team proud.
- Build positive, collaborative relationships within the digital team and throughout the agency.
- Always be looking for efficiency throughout campaign development and execution.
- Contribute to a unified agency point of view for clients.
Why work at R2C Group?
- We do a thing we call Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients' brand and sales objectives at the same time, with the same work and the same media plan. We measure our clients' sales results daily - per transaction, so you and your clients can see the tangible results of your work. It's an exhilarating standard to live up to.
- There are about 220 of us, so we're big enough to handle major projects, but small enough that we all know each other.
- We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other. No throwing under buses.
- Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we're going, collectively and individually.
- We have a large and diverse roster of clients, and we get our revenue from a variety of sources, so we're built for stability.
- You'll get to work on a variety of accounts, with different team members so you'll never get bored.
- We are privately held, so we answer only to our clients and to each other.
What makes a great Digital Ad Ops Specialist at R2C Group?
- You hold a relevant Bachelor's degree
- Have at least 3-5 years' experience at an agency
- Have a clear understanding of our R2C Group's Transactional Brand Building path and how all teams contribute to the path.
- A critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- A high level of caring about the outcome of your actions.
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values
Back to top