Freelance, Part-time opportunity available for Database Architect
Who you are:
You are passionate about data technology, but not just the design, creation and implementation of best practices but also the long-term scalability that sets an organization apart from the competition. Experienced database architect to bring contemporary solutions to the most data-driven ad agency to advise, oversee and maintain the integrity and security of agency-wide data assets and services. This is a rare opportunity to work with a technology-forward creative shop to forge new ground in data management and security.
What you will do:
- Advise on latest trends for data storage and database architecture for application development
- Design and create data base schema for scalable business intelligence services
- Create migration and refresh procedures along with health checks and maintenance schedules
- Promote a positive work environment and collaborate with internal IT and development teams
- Contribute to the success of multiple departments within our organization
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values
- Other duties as assigned
Who we are:
Welcome to the most data-driven creative and media agency you will ever meet. Its all about performance. We link brand strategy, creative and production to dynamic media buying and advanced analyticsachieving unbeatable success for our clients. We have proven that it is possible to deliver on both sales and branding without making sacrifices. We call it Transactional Brand Building. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You hold a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering and have a minimum 5-7 years experience working as a lead database architect, if more, bring it on! You have a strong command of data warehouse architectures (star, snowflake, fact constellation, etc.) and big data options compatible with MS Azure HDInsight (PolyBase, Hadoop, Spark, R, HBase and Storm) using MS SQL Server. Experience supporting internal systems and web services, troubleshooting complex SQL stored procedures and queries, SSAS/SSIS/SSRS, as well as ETL. Experience with front-end web development and/or data modeling is a plus.
Back to top