Who you are:
You have a passion for teamwork, accuracy, and integrity; you are organized and able to juggle multiple priorities to meet the needs of the business. You must be a hands-on person with the ability to understand the details surrounding accounts, balances, and transactions. You are a team leader; motivating and mentoring others to succeed and grow and will manage a team of professionals. Have Media or Agency experience? Bring it on!
What you will do:
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing and maintaining disciplines of financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
- Prepare and review ledger entries and reconciliations, maintain the general ledger system, prepare monthly financial statements, research accounting issues for compliance with GAAP and assist in the annual budgeting process.
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, and financial reporting.
- Develop and maintain high-performing financial staff via recruitment, selection, staff development and training of employees.
- Development and analysis of accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Maintain the company’s system of accounts and keep books and records on all company transactions, assets, liabilities and equity accounts specific entities. Responsible for establishing and monitoring effective financial controls for the organization.
- Prepare reports that outline the company’s financial position in relation to established economic objectives and policies for the company.
- Assist in the preparation of the budget and forecasts, institute and maintain other planning and control procedures and analyze and report variances.
- Maintain the Microsoft Dynamics – AX accounting system including system development and troubleshooting of any system-related issues.
- Act as liaison for the external financial audit.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the clients’ needs, including internal clients consisting of other department members.
- Build a positive team environment that fosters collaboration, innovation, creativity and problem solving.
- Develop a clear vision for the team that helps them achieve Company goals in a manner consistent with R2C Group values.
- Motivate and inspire a team through accessibility, empowerment, regular communication, and recognizing and celebrating successes. Develop and mentor team members to meet the challenges of their role.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties, both written and verbally.
- Complete assignments and/or agreements within deadlines.
- Embrace R2C Group’s core values in an authentic manner.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Who we are:
Welcome to the most data-driven creative and media agency you will ever meet. It’s all about performance. We link brand strategy, creative and production to dynamic media buying and advanced analytics—achieving unbeatable success for our clients. We have proven that it is possible to deliver on both sales and branding without making sacrifices. We call it Transactional Brand Building. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You have 10+ years’ of progressively responsible accounting experience, including management of a team and public accounting. You hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related major and have CPA certification. You are proficient in the use of accounting and finance related software (Excel, Access, etc.) Microsoft Dynamics AX experience preferred. You have a demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations with exceptional initiative and follow-through skills. You maintain a high level of personal accountability and integrity.
Back to top