Associate Director, Paid Social
At a glance:
This is an associate director level providing day-to-day strategic paid social media leadership to clients and internal team members in our Portland, Oregon office.
What does an Associate Director, Paid Social do at R2C Group?
- Responsible for providing strategic vision, direction and leadership for our paid social campaign management
- Act as public face to agency clients to ultimately grow the business.
- Execute and optimize paid social campaigns, looking for opportunities across all platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Apply a technical expertise with the tools and services to fuel campaign management and efficacy.
- Develop direct response and branding strategies utilizing the best mix of paid social campaign types.
- Build and maintain partnerships with internal and external teams.
- Keen ability to deal with the ever changing needs of the clients in a positive way.
- Ensure best practices are being implemented and collaboration is taking place.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership, developing strong working relationships and partnerships.
- Maintain and manage the workload for your team.
- Efficiently executing tasks and managing responsibilities to ensure quality of work.
- Train, mentor, and supervise a Digital Media Coordinator providing direction and inspiration.
- Act as an important part of the Digital Media team working closely for the best interest of the clients and by extension the success of the agency.
- Contribute to the on-going growth of the Digital media team including planning, training and skill development.
What makes a great Associate Director, Paid Social at R2C Group?
- Minimum 6 years' experience in digital advertising, 5 years specifically with Paid Social Media.
- Paid Search experience a plus.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Technical knowledge of social media buying platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest).
- Experience with reporting, tracking, and developing campaign insights.
- Detailed budget management.
- Creative and strategic problem solver.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - strengths in Excel and PowerPoint are a must!
- Appreciation of R2C Group's Core Values.
Why work at R2C Group?
- We do a thing we call Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients' brand and sales objectives at the same time, with the same work and the same media plan. We measure our clients' sales results daily - per transaction, so you and your clients can see the tangible results of your work. It's an exhilarating standard to live up to.
- There are about 220 of us, so we're big enough to handle major projects, but small enough that we all know each other.
- We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other. No throwing under buses.
- Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we're going, collectively and individually.
- We have a large and diverse roster of clients, and we get our revenue from a variety of sources, so we're built for stability.
- You'll get to work on a variety of accounts, with different team members, so you'll never be bored.
- We are privately held, so we answer only to our clients and to each other.
Back to top