Associate Director, Paid Social
Who you are:
You have a passion for social media and staying current with the changing landscape, you are motivated and can meet tight deadlines, you love to build partnerships with internal and external teams, and finally you can think strategically and also dive into the details to accomplish a project. As a part of the Digital Media team, you are passionate, great with clients and have a keen ability to deal with change and ambiguity positively. You know how to motivate people to be their best and you build great relationships internally and externally.
Our approach doesn't just compel consumers to think something: it inspires them to DO something. Many digital-savvy clients are looking to agencies like ours for results-oriented strategies for programmatic, display, video, paid social, search and emerging media.
What you will do:
- Provide day-to-day strategic paid social media leadership to clients and internal team members
- Campaign management and optimization
- Manage a team and provide direction and inspiration
- Maintain the workload of your team, efficiently delegating tasks and responsibilities to ensure quality of work
- Manage budgeting and optimization
- Act as a public face to agency clients to ultimately grow the business
- Engage with media data and analytics to provide insights and recommendations
- Utilize social media platforms and DCM
- Exemplify R2C Group's Core Values
You have 5+ years of digital media experience and are comfortable and familiar with paid social media in all of its forms (including Facebook and Twitter), and are a technical expert with the tools and services that fuel campaign management and efficacy. You hold a bachelor's degree or have the equivalent amount of experience. Additionally, you are passionate about and have experience with leadership and cross-functional team work. You are proficient in Microsoft Office - strengths in Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Back to top