Associate Director, Media Planning
Who you are:
You are a media expert! You know how to achieve success for our clients, and you help others learn and grow. You’re a strong partner for internal teams, and you are passionate about developing insights from your analysis of the numbers that make our clients’ business successful. It’s about client satisfaction; your work will have a large impact on that level of satisfaction. You are driven to engage cross-functionally in a fun-filled environment with awesome coworkers.
What you will do:
- Interpret client briefs and oversee generation of media plans that excite the client and deliver against their objectives.
- Work with Client Services, Strategy, Buyers, and Analytics to ensure media strategy ladders up to business objectives.
- Continually strive for improvement and innovation by sourcing and developing new partnerships in the media marketplace and streamlining executional processes in department.
- Lead the insightful analysis of campaigns for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, optimization and management of media.
- Partner with Client Service team to strengthen existing client relationships throughout the planning process.
- Keep current on new market research, media offerings/partners, technologies, and innovative solutions for clients.
- Review all work to ensure high quality standard.
- Oversee and manage Supervisors, Planners, and Assistant Planners.
- Foster a good working relationship across all internal and external teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans.
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Who we are:
Welcome to the most data-driven creative and media agency you will ever meet. It’s all about performance. We link brand strategy, creative and production to dynamic media buying and advanced analytics—achieving unbeatable success for our clients. We have proven that it is possible to deliver on both sales and branding without making sacrifices. We call it Transactional Brand Building. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
Your career is off to a successful start and you have 8+ years’ experience with a bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing, or combined equivalent experience and relevant training to show your success in this role. You have a broad skill set with preferred experience related to print, broadcast, and direct response advertising. You will be detail oriented with strong communication skills, and you will have the examples to display your strengths in those areas. Finally, you are passionate about mentorship. As you move up, along comes the responsibility to help mentor those around you; this will be a part of your role as well.
Back to top