Associate Director, Digital Strategy
Who you are:
You are an experienced strategist. You oversee the client's digital strategy and identify new and relevant opportunities for our clients in the space. You are very passionate about people, in particular consumers and your team members. Your ability to provide leadership, have a clear strategic POV and set a strategic process is a foundational value for your success within your role.
You should see yourself as a marketing partner for your clients; providing value-add recommendations and rationale on how they can meet their business challenges.
What you will do:
- Work with R2C Group client service team to drive overall client business and pursue new business.
- Set a clear and repeatable strategic process building on the current foundation and approach.
- Bring the consumer to life to help ground marketing and creative recommendations.
- Write insightful and data-driven creative briefs and detailed marketing plans.
- Work with analytics team to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Access 1 st and 3 rd party research to deliver strategic recommendations and rationale.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members in the form of training and guidance on deliverables/outputs.
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values
You have 7+ years' experience with a bachelor's degree in advertising or marketing. You must be able to demonstrate that your work has resulted in strong strategic planning that has fueled campaign success in digital and direct response channels.
You are comfortable partnering with other disciplines (Media, Creative, Client Services, Analytics) to influence and inform client deliverables ensuring that the Consumer is represented in all we do. You are considered a valuable partner to clients and have built lasting relationships.
You can command a room of senior clients with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Back to top