Assistant Planner, Media Planning
Who you are:
Are you a data and numbers driven guru? You should be passionate about analyzing the numbers that make our business successful. It's about client satisfaction and your work will have a large impact on that level of satisfaction. You will want to engage in self-development and are driven to engage cross-functionally in a fun-filled environment with awesome coworkers.
What you will do:
- Support the Media Planning team across multiple accounts in the creation of media strategies and plans based on client brief.
- Master use of R2C Group Tracker - pulling reports and monitoring media clearance.
- Pull reports from R2C Group Tracker and use reports to make media optimizations.
- Utilize appropriate planning tools, MRI, Nielsen, etc… to pull reports as input for media plans.
- Develop knowledge of new and emerging media and technologies to continually enhance campaign execution by reading industry publications/sites and newsletters.
- Maintain a high level of work quality.
- Exemplify R2C Group's Core Values.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Who we are:
With a home base in Portland, Oregon, R2C Group is one of the leading privately held full service transactional advertising agencies in the country. Known for our ground breaking branded direct response creative and innovative media strategies, we provide ROI driven advertising services for many of the world's leading brands. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You are likely starting out in your career with less than two years' experience and a bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience. If more, bring it on! You will be detail oriented with strong communication skills, and you will have the examples to display your strengths in those areas. You are the future media planning leader, and we want to see the greatness that is you!
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Group Creative Director
Karen shapes the overall creative vision of all client projects by finessing the look and feel—and long-term strategy—of each masterpiece that leaves the R2C Group office.
Back to top