Who you are:
You have the ability to manage and lead the agency's day-to-day relationship with client contacts. You work hard to earn and keep each clients' respect and confidence as a trusted advisor bringing value to their business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions. You inspire others, build positive relationships and you get stuff done!
What you will do:
- Manage, coordinate, and lead agency resources to meet the client's marketing needs.
- Function as the day-to-day client contact on accounts.
- Provide perspective and leadership in the development of quality solutions and strategic thinking; have full knowledge of client business and handles communicating this to the team.
- Ensure that budgets and schedules are developed upfront and communicate updates to all departments.
- Identify cost-saving measures throughout program development and execution.
- Associated deliverables include but are not limited to campaign briefs, creative briefs, marketing and communication plans/calendars, brainstorming sessions, creative strategy sessions, POVs, etc.
- Responsible for managing client finances: estimates, PO's, invoicing, accounts receivable, etc. for all agency services (creative, media, etc..).
- Assists account leader(s) on reporting to client status of financials.
- Work with agency team to raise issues/points of view and develop a unified agency point-of-view to clients.
- Conduct client status meetings (internal and external).
- Mentors Account Executives and Account Coordinators.
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are:
With a home base in Portland, Oregon, R2C Group is one of the leading privately held full service transactional advertising agencies in the country. Known for our ground breaking branded direct response creative and innovative media strategies, we provide ROI driven advertising services for many of the world's leading brands. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You have 4 -7 years' experience in a professional setting, agency and marketing experience preferred. Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred, or relevant experience. Experience in broadcast, digital, interactive and direct response a plus. You must have 1-2 years managing complex projects, knowledge of formal methodologies of project management or certification preferred. You have excellent communication skills, and you are comfortable presenting in front of a group.
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Group Creative Director
Karen shapes the overall creative vision of all client projects by finessing the look and feel—and long-term strategy—of each masterpiece that leaves the R2C Group office.
Back to top