Account Executive, Digital
At a glance:
This is a mid-level position, supporting the agency and our Client Services team with creating and maintaining digital campaigns for our clients. Your previous experience building client relationships and project management on digital campaigns, combined with knowledge and first-hand experience with the day-to-day work flow across internal agency creative, production and media teams will be a great addition to our team.
What does an Account Executive, Digital do at R2C Group?
Act as an integral member of our Client Service team.
- Execute digital campaigns for clients, with an ability to manage constantly-shifting priorities and ensure on-time execution.
- Take responsibility for generating key client documents, ensuring accuracy and distributing those as directed, including: meeting notes (internal and external), status reports, project briefs.
- Route work to secure appropriate external/internal approvals before assets are released, including proofreading work, distributing to clients for review and securing client sign-off on deliverables.
- Continuously notify team and client on program progress, including keeping managers and account leaders apprised of client questions, feedback, changes, etc. with written/email documentation.
- Coordinate individual projects within a program and independently manage designated projects.
- Work directly with our Media and Analytics teams to manage the reporting process for campaign performance, including coordinating updates to reporting dashboards and proofreading content.
- Manage preparation of client meetings and reviews, including documenting decisions and next steps.
- Work with your team, including Account Director and Account Coordinator, to manage project timelines and anticipate internal resource needs.
- Represent client project priorities in the daily creative resource meeting.
- Assist account leadership with developing projects estimates, finalizing SOWs and approvals, tracking POs, requesting invoices.
- Manage client invoicing and financial summaries.
Do your team proud.
- Build positive, collaborative relationships within the Client Service team and throughout the agency.
- Mentor and train Account Coordinators.
What makes a great Account Executive, Digital at R2C Group?
- You hold a relevant Bachelor's degree and have 3 -5 years' experience in a professional setting, preferable in an agency or internal marketing team.
- You have confidence in presenting to clients and colleagues regarding the status of campaigns.
- You are a critical thinker and good problem-solver and have a high level of caring about the outcome of your actions.
- You possess strong technical and analytical skills.
Why work at R2C Group?
- We are a national leader in DTC marketing.
- We do a thing we call Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients' brand and sales objectives at the same time, with the same work and the same media plan. We measure our clients' sales results daily - per transaction, so you and your clients can see the tangible results of your work. It's an exhilarating standard to live up to.
- There are about 220 of us, so we're big enough to handle major projects, but small enough that we all know each other.
- We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other. No throwing under buses.
- Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we're going, collectively and individually.
- We have a large and diverse roster of clients, and we get our revenue from a variety of sources, so we're built for stability.
- You'll get to work on a variety of accounts, with different team members, so you'll never be bored.
- We are privately held, so we answer only to our clients and to each other.
Back to top