Who you are:
You get stuff done! You can manage day-to-day operations on your client accounts to get the best work out the door. You go above and beyond for your client; exceeding their goals and providing excellent service. You are a team player; supporting your team as needed on large projects, and partnering with departments throughout the agency.
What you will do:
- Research and resolve program issues in conjunction with account leaders.
- Secure appropriate external/internal approvals before work is released.
- Manage and maintain client budgets and schedules.
- Continuously notify team and client on program progress.
- Assist account leader(s) on account finances, estimates, PO’‘s, billing, etc..
- Assist in the communication of project status and other campaign information to clients.
- Work with account leader(s) with sell-in for new project ideas to client and utilizes additional agency and network resources.
- Coordinate individual projects within a program to ensure synergy.
- Work with account leader(s) to develop team communication and strategy skills.
- Manage client invoicing and financial summaries.
- Mentor and train Account Coordinators.
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are:
With a home base in Portland, Oregon, R2C Group is one of the leading privately held full service transactional advertising agencies in the country. Known for our ground breaking branded direct response creative and innovative media strategies, we provide ROI driven advertising services for many of the world’s leading brands. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You hold a relevant bachelor’s degree and have 2+ years’ experience in a professional setting, preferably with agency or marketing experience, or the equivalent otherwise industry experience with no degree. You are project management focused with impeccable written and verbal communication skills, can multi-task like no other, and have a keen sense for planning! You work well cross-functionally with other teams on a regular basis and enjoy the collaboration it brings. You can multi-task, have flawless attention to detail, give and take direction well, manage your time, and manage constantly shifting priorities. Additionally, you are proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Back to top