Account Director, Digital
Who you are:
You are a leader! For what you ask? You lead a team and key clients, focusing on integrated projects (projects that span multiple channels). You are tenacious, outgoing, patient and proactive in everything you do to stay ahead of the game. Your account management duties include supporting client needs from campaign strategy to production partnering with the Creative and Strategy team to build a comprehensive and cohesive marketing plans for clients. This includes meeting the client and agency expectations related to campaign needs and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
While project management skills and being very buttoned up are required for the role you should see yourself as a marketing partner for your clients; providing value-add recommendations and rationale on how they can meet their business challenges.
What you will do:
- Lead client relationships as the primary consultative partner/ facilitator of cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate the planning, research & implementation of campaigns from start to finish, including the coordination of reporting on project results & revenue.
- Defines project tasks, resource requirements, budgets & develops the Creative Brief, including the facilitation of SOW’s, cost estimates, and change orders.
- Manage at least one direct report.
- Responsible for identifying revenue growth opportunities, including quality assurance and client satisfaction.
- Build, maintain and motivate the digital department
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
You hold a relevant bachelor’s degree and have 8+ years’ experience in a professional setting with agency and marketing experience. Experience in broadcast, digital, and direct response is a must. You must be comfortable with data and campaign results. You must have an understanding of digital media and an interest in learning more.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and feel confident putting together a marketing plan that includes channel, testing and segmentation recommendations, independently.
Meet Some of R2C Group's Employees
Group Creative Director
Karen shapes the overall creative vision of all client projects by finessing the look and feel—and long-term strategy—of each masterpiece that leaves the R2C Group office.
Back to top