Who you are:
You are a strategic thinker, a great communicator and have a sharp eye for detail. You demonstrate confidence and authority, and you make sure that you and your team exceed client expectations. You are tenacious, outgoing, patient and proactive in everything you do to stay ahead of the game. Your account management duties include supporting client needs from campaign strategy to production partnering with the Creative and Strategy team to build a comprehensive and cohesive marketing plans for clients. This includes meeting the client and agency expectations related to campaign needs and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the development and profitability of multiple accounts, the creation and execution of campaigns and the development of account management staff.
- Collaborate with client to establish goals and budget
- Strengthen and expand relationships with key clients
- Manage efforts among departments to ensure a seamless presentation to the client.
- Supervise strategic development and implementation of client initiatives
- Function as day-to-day client contact; review agency outputs to ensure quality of delivery
- Effectively tracks, reports on, and regulates major client issues, significant business development opportunities, and results
- Foster effective team relationships that facilitate workflow within the team and assume responsibility for overall management and development of team members, conducting performance management and goal assessment of staff
- Ensure that senior management is up-to-date on account activity, opportunities, and challenges.
- Manage deliverables including but not limited to status reporting, financials, strategic marketing leadership, project schedules, SOWs, etc..
- Manage client financials including profitability and forecasting.
- Review all work of account team and other departments to ensure quality and timeliness and to ensure it meets client and program objectives
- Exemplifies R2C Group Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are:
With a home base in Portland, Oregon, R2C Group is one of the leading privately held full-service transactional advertising agencies in the country. Known for our ground breaking branded direct response creative and innovative media strategies, we provide ROI-driven advertising services for many of the world’s leading brands. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of related industry experience, preferably direct response. You can share specific examples of proven strategic planning that fueled successful campaigns and client relationships. You have superior presentation skills, able to command a room and sell through a variety of services. You have managed a team and can motivate others to do their best work.
Back to top