Who you are:
You are an organizer! Your attention to detail by far surpasses everyone you know, and you are good at keeping everyone on track. You want to be a part of something big, and you are willing to do what it takes to grow your career! You know that great service builds business, and you are willing and able to assist in a variety of general tasks to support the overall process of managing client accounts.
What you will do:
- Develop estimates and manage costs against project budgets.
- Facilitate internal written and verbal status communication.
- Help provide oversight with the execution of multi-channel marketing communications programs.
- Ensure all project steps, creative reviews, budget needs, etc. are met.
- Assist with kick-offs and weekly meetings for creative, media, and analytics.
- Work with the Account Management team to manage project timelines.
- Issue client contact reports and necessary program documentation.
- Review creative and media outputs against the criteria outlined in the client briefs for accuracy; responsible for understanding sharing commentary between team members holistically to account leads.
- Assist in the preparation of client meetings and reviews.
- Manage client invoicing and financial summaries.
- Exemplify R2C Group Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are:
Welcome to the most data-driven creative and media agency you will ever meet. It’s all about performance. We link brand strategy, creative and production to dynamic media buying and advanced analytics—achieving unbeatable success for our clients. We have proven that it is possible to deliver on both sales and branding without making sacrifices. We call it Transactional Brand Building. With about 200 employees, we have offices in Portland, OR, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Providence. More information is available at www.r2cgroup.com.
You hold a relevant bachelor’s degree and have 0-3 years’ experience in a professional setting, preferably with agency or marketing experience, or the equivalent otherwise in industry experience with no degree. You are project management focused with impeccable written and verbal communication skills, can multi-task like no other, and have a keen sense for planning! Additionally, you are proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Back to top