User Operations Associate
User Operations Associate (local applicants only)
Quizlet’s mission is to help students practice and master whatever they’re learning. As the newest associate on Quizlet’s User Operations team, you’ll play a critical role in making our mission a reality. You will communicate directly with Quizlet’s global user base, making sure their questions are answered in a helpful and efficient manner. You will also work cross-functionally with a variety of product and engineering teams to help ensure we’re delivering a high-quality experience to our users.
User Operations is a small team comprised of individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds and a broad range of present day responsibilities. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is eager to make a difference in a user support role at a mission driven company.
- Provide thoughtful and accurate user support via email
- Investigate bug reports and troubleshoot possible technical issues
- Identify user pain points and advocate for necessary improvements
- Recognize, document, and communicate trends that you observe
- Contribute to team projects and process improvement efforts
- Partner with product development teams on building and improving Quizlet
- Help enable the success of outsourced User Operations partner teams
- A drive to solve problems
- Comfort working with ambiguity and change at a fast pace
- A clear sense of ownership and focus on achieving excellent results
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Understanding of mobile operating systems and web browsers
- 0 to 3 years of applicable work experience
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and other workplace collaboration tools
- Familiarity with CRM tools like Desk and Zendesk
- Professional working proficiency in a language other than English
- Familiarity with SQL
- Content writing and/or content management experience
- Use (or have used) Quizlet
Quizlet’s Team Culture
We are here to make education better and more accessible. We strive to improve the lives of students and teachers at every stage and in every setting. We have a bias for action, take initiative, and hustle to deliver results. We make informed decisions whenever possible but are unafraid to take calculated risks on great ideas to promote learning. We embrace challenges and see effort as the path to mastery. We’re constantly seeking opportunities to learn and we embrace curiosity. Quality matters at Quizlet, and we hold the bar high on everything we do. We sweat the details and take personal accountability and pride in anything that carries the Quizlet name. We speak up, jump in and work with each other to fix problems, and never say "that's not my job." We treat each other with honesty and respect, encourage vigorous debate, and seek critical feedback. We value diversity, humility, transparency, and collaboration as the best paths to our success — as individuals, as a team, and as a company.
Quizlet’s success as an online learning community depends on a strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We are actively working to build a team that is representative of the diverse communities we serve, and an open, inclusive work environment where all employees can thrive. As an equal opportunity employer and a tech company committed to societal change, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Come join us!
Back to top