Senior Product Manager, Acquisition Denver, CO
Senior Product Manager: Acquisition Denver, CO
Quizlet’s mission is to help students (and their teachers) practice and master whatever they are learning. Every month more than 50 million active learners from 130 countries practice and master more than 300 million study sets on every conceivable topic and subject. We are developing new learning experiences by modeling how students learn and by drawing upon knowledge acquisition, retention, and pedagogy in cognitive science. We are always seeking to help students master any subject by optimizing study efficiency and engagement.
As a Senior PM on the growth team leading Acquisition efforts, you are responsible for driving our user acquisition strategy with a particular emphasis on SEO to accelerate organic search traffic in the U.S. and internationally.
Quizlet is a leading company in consumer learning technology with proven traction and huge growth ahead. Our business model is robust with two strong revenue streams — advertisements and paid subscriptions. Our ads business allows us to offer amazing study tools to millions of students around the globe for free. Our premium subscriptions give students and teachers the ability to create custom content and access learning analytics tools. Come help us scale one of the fastest growing and highest quality consumer learning brands, as we develop innovative simple-to-use study tools that help students everywhere.
What you’ll be doing
- You'll define the product vision for Quizlet’s user acquisition efforts, including SEO, viral word of mouth, and distribution partnerships
- You'll grow traffic to Quizlet both in the U.S. and internationally
- You'll prioritize product ideas and ship experiments to make it easy for teachers and students to find relevant study materials on Quizlet via organic search
- You'll collaborate with marketing, business development, design, engineering, analytics, and other product managers to foster a growth mindset
- You'll monitor Quizlet’s traffic health, work with an SEO Manager and Analyst to conduct relevant analyses, and share regular updates to the executive team
- You'll be the authority on product-driven user acquisition strategy at Quizlet, and push our thinking forward about growth strategies
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 4+ years of PM experience, working primarily in large-scale consumer web products on growth-oriented projects
- You have experience identifying user acquisition opportunities and delivering quantifiable results
- You have strong quantitative skills, and enjoy applying them to your work through impact modeling and experiment analysis
- You have experience running A/B tests specifically for traffic projects, and understand best practices for gathering accurate, actionable results
- You are comfortable working on a cross-functional team in a fast-paced startup environment with imperfect information and limited resources
- You are excited about bringing the magic of Quizlet to 1.4 billion students across the world, improving learning through low-cost online study tools
- Ideally, you have previous experience leading product-driven user acquisition efforts for companies with User-Generated Content (UGC) platforms that operate in international markets
Quizlet's Team Culture
We are here to make education better and more accessible. We strive to improve the lives of students and teachers at every stage and in every setting. We have a bias for action, take initiative, and hustle to deliver results. We make informed decisions whenever possible but are unafraid to take calculated risks on great ideas to promote learning. We embrace challenges and see effort as the path to mastery. We’re constantly seeking opportunities to learn and we embrace curiosity. Quality matters at Quizlet, and we hold the bar high on everything we do. We sweat the details and take personal accountability and pride in anything that carries the Quizlet name. We speak up, jump in and work with each other to fix problems, and never say "that's not my job." We treat each other with honesty and respect, encourage vigorous debate, and seek critical feedback. We value diversity, humility, transparency, and collaboration as the best paths to our success — as individuals, as a team, and as a company.
Quizlet’s success as an online learning community depends on a strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We are actively working to build a team that is representative of the diverse communities we serve, and an open, inclusive work environment where all employees can thrive. As an equal opportunity employer and a tech company committed to societal change, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Come join us!
Back to top