Territory Sales Representative - New York, NY
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Territory Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Territory Sales Representative
The primary objective of the sale representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! To be considered for this position, please click Apply. For more information about Quintiles, please visit our website at: http://www.quintiles.com/
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University required
- Minimum of 2 years of pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Specialty experienced preferred
- A documented track record of success
- Must reside within territory the territory in an appropriate location to efficiently work the territory
- Have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
Back to top