Sr Proposal Developer-CEVA
The Clinical Development Services division of Quintiles has more depth of therapeutic expertise and a broader range of services than any other service provider. We conduct both US and Global trials in all therapeutic areas. In fact, Quintiles conducts more clinical trials than anyone else in the world. Become involved in work that improves the quality of life for people around the globe. Let your career soar! We are seeking an enthusiastic Sr. Proposal Developer to join our team!
Collaborate with the Sales Team in the winning of business to achieve agreed sales targets for the Latin American Region. Responsible for preparing high quality customer focused proposals for Latin American opportunities. This responsibility includes preparing the text and budget for proposals, rebids, and related documents for managers’ approval. Manages proposal development process including timelines and quality of incoming comments and proposal content from Global Operations Heads (GOHs), Operations, Project Management, Sales/Business Development, and Senior Management and ensures consistency between text and budget. Performs as a Team Leader on priority one opportunities or other assigned projects.
- Participates as a part of a dedicated team to ensure consistency in approach, metrics, and format for assigned customers as a team member.
- Assists in the preparation, review and finalization of proposals/budgets.
- Provides budget and text comments on global opportunities that include Latin America.
- Participates in resource calls with clients to discuss their needs.
- Must be able to identify discrepancies in client information.
- Solicits input from and effectively communicates all Customer information received to Quintiles’ stake holders including managing strategy calls and regular interactions (e-mail, phone calls, etc.) with Quintiles’ Operations, project Management, Business Development and if necessary, Global Operations Heads (GOHs), Senior Management, Finance, Contracts and Customers to prepare and finalize proposals.
- Prepares proposal text and budgets, customizing all documents to accurately reflect services to be provided. Oversees the finalization of documents and distributions to the customer and internal departments.
- May serve as a lead for assigned customers; developing proposals and budgets.
- Develops working relationships with customer contacts and responds to customer specific requirements.
- Conducts verbal and/or written follow-up with clients after the submission of proposals as needed.
- Updates and maintains corporate databases (GPRS) as required.
- Ensures accurate information is included in tracking reports (specifically GPRS).
- Reviews Requests for Proposal (RFPs) to identify necessary information for proposal budget development.
- Participates in the development of department procedures and processes.
- Attends and participates in Proposal/Contract Transition Meetings.
- Attends and participates in Proposal Team meetings.
- Performs quality controls edits on all documents.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life science (primnary consideration), business management or other related field (secondary).
- A minimum of minimum of 2 years direct experience in proposal development, or a combination of 5 years marketing, business management/development, or other comparable combination of education, training and experience.
- Must Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Msut be a team player, able to work well with various internal and external customers.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
Back to top