Specialty Sales Representative - Renal Seattle South, WA HXA33809
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Renal
The primary objective of the sale representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: http://www.quintiles.com/
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- 4 year Bachelor degree required
- 3 years Pharmaceutical sales or intensive Renal experience in the dialysis center or in Renal healthcare required
- Renal sales experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical sales with account management experience preferred.
- Ability to travel as necessary is required
- Valid driver’s license that meets with Quintiles driving standards is required
- Residence within the current geography is required
- Ability to handle ambiguity while compliantly driving results
- Demonstrated performance and results orientation across multiple career assignments
- Demonstrated customer and marketplace expertise, including clinical expertise and local market access conditions
- Ability to uncover local/regional patient flow, inclusive of institutions, pharmacy and retail settings
- Ability to effectively build successful territory business plans to ensure successful product launches.
- Professional credibility; demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to learn and apply highly technical/scientific knowledge
- Proficient with the selling process, inclusive of local managed care dynamics and patient support programs
- Initiative & execution-oriented
- Collaboration; Customer Focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
- Team player
Back to top