Specialty Sales Representative – Neurology - Pittsburgh, PA XXA39974
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a top pharmaceutical company and at this time we are looking for a Specialty Sales Representative – to add to this exciting product launch.
The primary objective of the regional specialty sales representative is to meet established MBOs (Management by Objectives) by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services throughout the territory. The specialty sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their assigned territory strategically, while operating within an assigned budget during the designated period. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus across the designated territory.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k)
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 or more years of direct selling experience to Neurologist’s with established relationships required
- Proven successful sales track record – proof of sales performance required
- Product Launch experience preferred
- Experience in the migraine marketplace is a plus
- Demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Solid business acumen including excellent and persuasive business communication
- Demonstrated ability to plan, analyze and act upon sales data within an assigned geography
- Valid driver’s license that meets with Quintiles driving standards is required
- Ability to perform the functions of a neurology specialty representative
- Large territory: overnight travel required.
Back to top