Site Contracts Associate - Novella Clinical
Novella Clinical seeking Site Contracts Associate:
Tomanage the review and negotiation of contracts with Investigators participatingin clinical research on behalf of pharmaceutical Sponsors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS,DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliversinvestigator / institution research-related agreements
- Negotiatesclinical trial agreement language and budgets with sites using pre-definednegotiating parameters
- Ensuresthat the site contracts are mutually beneficial contractual agreements for bothsites and Sponsor
- Servesas the primary site contracts lead person for studies
- Preparesand document process flows for each study; follows processes that may differ acrossstudies.
- Collaborateswith other departments involved in study start-up activities to ensure timelyinitiation of sites
- Maintainsand tracks communications with sites and internal staff
- Assistssupervisor with managing and maintaining contract templates.
- Performsother duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ANDABILITIES:
- Hasadvanced knowledge of Intellectual Property issues, Publication issues,Indemnification issues and other standard issues of site contracts within theclinical research area.
- Excellentcommunications skills (verbal and written).
- Abilityto negotiate effectively with clients and sites.
- Abilityto exercise discretion and judgment while negotiating with clients and sites.
- Strongorganizational and interpersonal skills.
- Abilityto work flexible hours in order to ensure timelines are met.
- Demonstratedability to perform multiple tasks effectively.
- Abilityto interact with all levels of staff to coordinate and execute contractactivities.
- Willingnessand ability to travel (domestically and internationally) as required.
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONSIN ACCORDANCE WITH ADACRITERIA:
- Verylimited physical effort required to perform normal job duties.
- Degreein life sciences, business, or law and/or 3 or more years of experience inhealthcare or pharmaceutical industries, including the analysis and negotiationof contractual documents required.
- Proficientin Excel, Word and Windows
- Excellentcommunication, negotiation, and organizational skills are essential.
- Mustbe willing to work in a fast-paced environment with time sensitive material.
- Demonstratedability to work effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Abilityto work independently, prioritize and work in a team environment isessential.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top