Senior Site ID Services Specialist
At Quintiles we help healthcare and biopharma companies improve their probability of success. We do this by connecting our scientific, therapeutic and analytics expertise with superior delivery. From advisory through operations, Quintiles and its affiliate companies is now the world’s largest provider of product development and integrated healthcare services.
One of FORTUNE’s ‘Most Admired Companies’, we offer unparalleled scope for a career in world-leading clinical research. Global projects, innovative tools and industry leading customers combine with outstanding support and clear career management which allows you to make a difference and to connect with great opportunities.
Manage and lead activities associated with Feasibility and / or Site Identification for regional and / or country projects and / or programs for the larger or more complex trial opportunities. May be responsible for some or all of the following activities at any one time.
- Manage assigned opportunities / project / program and adhere to timelines and budget.
- Support project efforts through data mining of internal databases, review of investigators for quality assurance and development of prioritize site list based on historic site performance and capability
- Provide information such as disease prevalence, Quintiles’ experience in various therapeutic areas, standard of care, availability / registration status / reimbursement status / price of drugs etc. to relevant parties as necessary or upon request
- Reconcile and interpret feasibility data. Extrapolate data collected to provide a country-level assessment.
- Provide accurate, robust and realistic recommendations for country site numbers, recruitment rates, timelines and screen failure rates.
- May liaise with internal and external customers to coordinate the collection and delivery of feasibility data.
- Distribute, track, negotiate and review the Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs) with assistance from Management / Legal department as appropriate.
- Manage the investigator database entry and quality, ensuring complete investigator and site information is captured, monitor for duplicate entries.
- Track all communications with sites in Quintiles Databases, ensure status of documents is updated in real time
- Train and support junior team members as appropriate
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology, GCP, FDA regulations, and Drug Development process and procedures.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Presentation skills and team training.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize actively, seek input, problem solve and work in a team environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication including good command of English language
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related field, with 5 years’ relevant experience including demonstrable experience in acting as the main local lead in studies or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
If you want to make an impact in a global market, where we are working to make a real difference to patient health, then apply now. You could be the difference.
Back to top