Senior / Laboratory Operations Associate (Singapore)
The world’s leading pharmaceutical services organization is powering the next generation of healthcare. If you want to make a difference in global healthcare, Quintiles is the place for you. You’ll be connected with an organization that is changing the way drugs are developed, profiled and marketed. More than 19,000 people throughout the world have already chosen to join Quintiles.
Of the world’s top 30 best-selling drugs, Quintiles has helped to develop or commercialize every single one. This is an outstanding opportunity to join Quintiles and become an integral part of our team.
We are looking for suitable individuals to fill the position of :
Laboratory Operations Associate
- Enter data from standard and more complex VSK patient information forms and remanding material requiring further clarification
- Review standard and more complex patient information forms for quality control purposes after accessioning is complete
- Investigate, resolve and remove standard and more complex entries from Lab Operations’ data clarification queues
- Assist in resolving pending tests and/or cancel/re-select laboratory analyst tests, where required
- Assist in the training of less experienced Laboratory Operations staff on relevant job function procedures
- High school diploma or educational equivalent and 1 year relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education,
- Good working knowledge of relevant procedures
- Ability to liaise with internal departments
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Back to top