Senior Investigator Services Representative(Beijing)
- Provides instruction and assistance to clients regarding laboratory and specimen data, general problems, company services, policies and procedures such that efficient service is maintained and client goodwill is promoted.
- The incumbent coordinates the above effort with the appropriate personnel.
- Incumbent follows procedures and controls to help assure that these activities are performed in an accurate, timely, and economical manner. Notify clients of abnormal and repeat test results, phone results, amended results, delays in testing, cancellations, and problem orders.
- Respond to requests for information concerning current and archived test results, specimen requirements, turnaround time, reference ranges, specific test problems, supplies, additional testing, repeat tests, telecommunications, distribution problems, and other miscellaneous information.
- Assist in following up on client education to assure proper use and understanding of Investigator Manual, requisitions, specimen requirements, courier service, and other service related functions.
- Coordinates client information and interacts with Operations Staff and Project Managers & Project Associates.
- Perform duties involved in returning or transfer of forwarding specimens.
- Alert Supervisor of client dissatisfaction。
- Key demographic information into the computer for request forms with missing information.
- Participate in training sessions.
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Understand and apply the site Safety, Environmental Policy, Safety Management System and relevant legal safety & Environmental requirements
- All associates will be familiar with the safety, environmental rules and procedures applying to their job and take reasonable care for their own safety and that of other people.
- Associates must use the control measures and personal protective equipment provided, report any safety related deficiencies and contribute to improving accident and safety performance.
- Participates in annual performance appraisal process.
- High school diploma or educational equivalent and 1 year customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be able to maintain composure under stressful situations.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, and computer systems.
- Excellent customer service skills and good telephone manners.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Back to top