Senior / Clinical Research Associate (Thailand - Bangkok)
Clinical Research Associate – the role
Whether you’re beginning or continuing your career as a CRA, this role is an ideal stepping-stone. You’ll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. And you won’t do it alone – you’ll have dedicated mentoring and structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
Award winning and innovative, we’ll give you access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects but with a regional / home state travel remit, so no need for national travel. You’ll be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a health care or other scientific discipline
- Successful completion of a CRA Trainee Program or at least three months of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
If you want to make an impact in a global market, where we are working to make a real difference to patient health, then apply now. You could be the difference.
Connect to great opportunity
Did you know?
- Quintiles created more female specific products that any other CRO, and we helped develop or commercialize all of the Top 50 best-selling biotech products of 2014
- Oncology products are a real specialization, and our enrollment performance is 30% better than the benchmark
- Our representatives understand ‘global’ – performing remote detailing calls in more than 10 countries covering more than 15 different therapeutic area
Back to top