Senior / Clinical Research Associate (Beijing/ShenYang/Xi'an)
- Oversees the progress of a Clinical Trial, ensuring that it is conducted, recorded and reported in accordance with the protocol, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and the applicable Regulatory requirements.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned site.
- Establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Degree in Science, with a major in Pharmacy, Biological / Life Sciences or Nursing from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum 1 year of clinical monitoring experience in the pharmaceutical / CRO industry.
- For Senior Research Associate position, minimum 3 years clinical monitoring experience, preferably with some experience in leading clinical teams in the region
- Good knowledge of drug development process, clinical trial monitoring procedures, medical terminology and GCP/ICH guidelines
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel when required
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
Quintiles is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Back to top