Senior / Clinical Project Manager (Taiwan-Taipei)
At Quintiles we help healthcare and biopharma companies improve their probability of success. We do this by connecting our scientific, therapeutic and analytics expertise with superior delivery. From advisory through operations, Quintiles and its affiliate companies is now the world’s largest provider of product development and integrated healthcare services.
One of FORTUNE’s ‘Most Admired Companies’, we offer unparalleled scope for a career in world-leading clinical research. Global projects, innovative tools and industry leading customers combine with outstanding support and clear career management which allows you to make a difference and to connect with great opportunities.
Project Leadership – the role
This is a critical and high-profile role within Quintiles. Project leaders are the people who deliver our studies, bringing drugs to market faster and more efficiently, thus improving the health of patients more quickly. It is a role that requires you to liaise directly between Quintile and the customer, and it requires you to always keep the wellbeing of the patient as our priority.
It is also a role where the size and scope of Quintiles will allow you to develop and experience rapid growth across national and global studies, specialising in clinical or project management, and across our wider business. Whichever route you choose, you will be working on several projects at the same time, and enjoying a varied and busy schedule. At the same time you will have dedicated support to develop the career of your choice. In fact, you will be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Managing and coordinating cross-functional project teams
- Serving as the primary project contact with the Sponsor (Customer)
- Monitoring team performance against contract, customer expectations, and project baselines
- Leading problem solving and resolution efforts to include management of risk, contingencies and issue resolution
- Developing study management plans, together with team assignments and accountabilities and oversight of database maintenance
- Ensuring consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally you will also have some global experience, and a pharmaceutical or CRO background.
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a life sciences or related discipline
- Ideally five years clinical research experience with two years project management experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
If you want to make an impact in a global market, where we are working to make a real difference to patient health, then apply now. You could be the difference.
Back to top