Senior BP, Manager
Purpose of this role is : Identify critical business issues and opportunities within the PDS group, Develop and implement business strategies and plans to generate customer-centric growth.
- Working within a highly matrixed organization, develop and manage comprehensive, cohesive and measurable business plans, linking to business units/geographies leaders.
- Support & drive collaboration between business leaders, other regional/ corporate functional teams to ensure seamless implementation of business initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze internal and external data to develop business insights, implications and recommendations for action.
- Contribute to market/industry research and competitive intelligence efforts to fully understand and stay up-to-date on business needs.
- Develop new service model business structure and develop business plan in emergency business area
- Support the process of inorganic partnering such as external partnership, M&A. Design and recommend business plan to implement
- Monitor and analyze internal and external data to develop business insights, implications and recommendations for action.EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
必須 絶対に必要な条件（業界・業務経験）、年数等々 ・Strong Microsoft Office skills・Strong communication skills
- Fluent English speaker (business level or above)
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred, and at least 8-10 years relevant marketing/Strategy/Finance/Consulting experience required; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
あれば尚可 あるとプラスな条件（なくてもいい、という考え方ではなく） ・Pharmaceutical/Medical device experience/knowledge helpful Performance Skill Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Good problem solving skills. Logical thinking.
Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics.
Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
Good matrix team leadership skills.
Excellent customer service skills.
Sound judgment and decision making skills.
Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications.
Strong financial analysis skills; preferably thorough understanding of company margins, pricing strategies, and profitability measures.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Back to top