RIM- Records Mgmt Associate 2- (China-Dalian)
Coordinate operations and provide support to the records or imaging center. Provide reference services to all departments and personnel and distribute incoming information for integration into systems.
- Ensure effective security, storage, and retrieval of all proprietary and client information in accordance with established procedures. Includes usage of scanning equipment.
- Conduct imaging/scanning and train on imaging/scanning processes
- Provide reference services to internal clients in accordance to SOPs and by maintaining accurate charge-out systems.
- Sort and classify coded material for filing. Create files according to established classification system.
- Maintain log and enter metadata in database to track status and facilitate accurate retrieval of information.
- Coordinate work flow through assignment of tasks and establishment of procedures.
- File, maintain and process reports, collections, and validations.
- Maintain logs and indexes to provide status of information and assist in the collection of data for preparation of monthly metric reports.
- Assist in the training of new team members on departmental procedures.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and database applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within defined timelines and significant direction.
- Ability to work with others.
- Ability to remain focused with regards to details.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Back to top