If you are interested in in-house recruitment and want to take on a sourcing challenge, then we are the team for you.
Recruitment coordinator is responsible for sourcing candidates from internal and external databases, headhunting, active search on job boards and social networks like Linkedin and phone prescreening as well as arranging interviews with candidates.
Work with talent acquisition team to source, review and pre-select qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes.
- Conduct database searches, social network searches, market mapping, business research as required, to identify candidates to discuss open opportunities.
- Utilize internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Update the applicant tracking database with information from the applicant’s CV or resume.
- Review applications and conduct phone-interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements. Advise applicants of the interviewing process and next steps, as required.
- Liaise with the recruiters to ensure candidates are interviewed as agreed upon. Assist with interview scheduling.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships, as required, with colleges, universities, etc. as a source to generate additional qualified candidates.
- Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
- Serve as administrative key point of contact for EMEA Staffing Prepare and distribute reports, put data into the system and maintain data on recruiting activities as required.
As one of FORTUNE’s ‘Most Admired Companies’ in 2016, we offer great opportunities for a career in world-leading clinical research. Our global projects, innovative tools and industry leading customers combined with outstanding support from our leadership team and clear career mapping allows you to make a difference in patient health.
Did You Know?
- Quintiles helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2015
- Quintiles has 36,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
- Quintiles was named to FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies® 2016 list
- Quintiles was named as a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute
- Fluent in English
- Additional language (Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Russian, Polish) is a must
- Experience with social media and direct sourcing is an advantage
- Demonstrate very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong customer focus and responsiveness
- Excellent telephone skills, including good speaking voice
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Good problem solving, judgment and decision making skills in complex situations
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Back to top