Records Management Associate 2, office based in Warsaw
Coordinate operations and provide support to the records or imaging center. Provide reference services to all departments and personnel and distribute incoming information for integration into systems.
- Ensure effective security, storage, and retrieval of all proprietary and client information in accordance with established procedures. Includes usage of scanning equipment.
- Conduct imaging/scanning and train on imaging/scanning processes
- Provide reference services to internal clients in accordance to SOPs and by maintaining accurate charge-out systems.
- Sort and classify coded material for filing. Create files according to established classification system.
- Maintain log and enter metadata in database to track status and facilitate accurate retrieval of information.
- Coordinate work flow through assignment of tasks and establishment of procedures.
- File, maintain and process reports, collections, and validations.
- Maintain logs and indexes to provide status of information and assist in the collection of data for preparation of monthly metric reports.
- Assist in the training of new team members on departmental procedures.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and database applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within defined timelines and significant direction.
- Ability to work with others.
- Ability to remain focused with regards to details.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Higher Education or Life Science diploma with minimum 1 year experience in an administrative environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Position requires a significant amount of writing and keyboarding involving repetitive motions with fingers and sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Position is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to manipulate, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
- Position is required to stoop, kneel, or climb.
- Unaided lifting of objects up to 40 pounds.
Back to top