Proposals Operations Coord, Lifecycle Safety - RTP, NC
Manage the administrative support for proposals across Lifecycle Safety service lines. Provide support to junior administrative team members.
- Under direct supervision, review Requests For Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development; and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalize proposals
- Provide support and assistance in the preparation of text and budget for proposals, rebids and related documents
- Perform edits on all documents and participate in the finalization of documents and distribution internal departments
- Track proposals and maintain documentation of proposal and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports.
- Provide support and assistance on small proposals for submission to customers
- May participate in customer meetings
- Perform all other duties as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Awareness of CRO Industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and ability to update spreadsheets as needed
- Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or educational equivalent and 2 years’ relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- Occasional lifting and moving objects.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top