As a Proposal Developer, you can make this a career-defining move as you work with experts from across the industry and around the world. Collaborating with extremely talented colleagues, your background is less important than your confidence and your drive to succeed. And you won’t do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and support in building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Reviewing Requests For Proposal (RFP)
- Leading a multi-faceted team encompassing sales, operations and scientific and therapeutic experts to develop a winning strategy for RFPs and rebids
- Translating the agreed strategy into an accurate budget estimate and compelling proposal document
- Driving the RFP process from start to finish and being accountable for the final deliverable to the client
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a wide variety of colleagues and customers at a very senior level. Ideally, you will also have strong analytic and communication skills.
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Life Sciences or Business Management
- Ideally some experience in Proposals
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Bio Analytical experience is required
- Mandarin translation experience is preferred
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top