Project Manager - Communications/Publications
The Health Engagement & Communications division of Quintiles is an award-winning, global marketing and communications agency with approximately 200 staff based in key offices in the UK and US, as well as on-the-ground support in Europe and Australia. We specialize in engaging and communicating with patients and healthcare professionals on a range of healthcare topics from clinical trial and medical education and support to awareness and marketing. We do this on behalf of an impressive list of the top biopharmaceutical and life sciences clients.
Our in-house team consists of:
- Client & Project Management Professionals
- Digital Experts (UX/UI, developers, social media etc.)
- Creative Designers (Art Directors, Designers, Production Managers)
- Editors (Medical Directors, Copy Writers, Editors)
- Event Specialists (Event Managers, Delegate Coordinators)
- Medical Advisors
An exciting role for an experienced medical communications project manager / account manager looking for their next career move. Responsibilities will include taking ownership of the delivery of a range of medical communications projects, principally strategic publications plans but also including medical events including advisory boards. You will have proven experience in delivering these types of activities, including timeline management, coordinating internal teams, budget management and tracking and client liaison.
- Proven experience in project managing strategic publications plans including author liaison
- Ability to engage with a range of internal team members to deliver
- Ability to liaise with clients
- Ability to budget projects and track
- Proven experience in publications planning
- Experience in working at a medical communications agency
- Potentially, experience in working client-side in publications planning
Experience in project management in a communications agency or within healthcare/clinical research is preferred.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Strong project management and client service skills
- Strengths in developing trusted relationships that lead to successful project delivery
- Communications expertise (preferred) – Knowledge of all aspects of pharmaceutical communications / product development the ability to work across multiple media (digital, print, event) to engage target audiences and achieve client’s objectives. Digital expertise is particularly important as much of what we do has a strong digital element from the ubiquitous website, mobile and social media solutions through to our propriety digital products, event technology integration and custom patient and physician communities.
- Stakeholder communications – Building strong relationships with your peers in our delivery teams to drive collaboration and project success.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work on multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to work creatively and independently in a fast-paced environment. Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Full eligibility to work full time in the UK
- Relevant bachelor’s degree and experience within the pharmaceutical industry or agency environment; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience – preferred
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! To be considered for this position, please click Apply. For more information about Quintiles, please visit our website at: www.quintiles.com
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top