Project Management Analyst
The Senior Project Management Analyst (SPMA) manages, analyzes and provides Project Leaders with relevant and accurate
data to make informed decisions on strategies and tactics to mitigate risk, control cost, and ensure customer satisfaction. With
greater subject matter expertise in project operations and analysis they are utilized for larger and more complex studies.
- Establish and manage performance dashboards, analyze event triggers and alerts, and determine appropriate follow up for Project Leader or others to act upon.
- Manage project schedules, estimates, cost control, risk management activities.
- Review and approve project invoices on behalf of Project Leader or Project Integration Manager.
- Implement change order control processes.
- Ensure Project Leader has timely and accurate data on areas including cost, schedule, scope, utilization, change orders,quality to support better decision-making.
- Develop and maintain relevant sections of Project Execution Plans.
- Assist project sub-team leads in defining resource requirements. Enter requests into systems and monitor status.
- Prepare correspondence, including meeting minutes, for study team and/or customer.
- Organize and support Project Leader in managing internal study team and customer meetings.
- Prepare presentation materials including study data for internal study team and customer meetings.
- Support study file review and audit as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of clinical trial conduct, and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws, regulations and guidelines, towards clinical trial conduct.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Results-oriented approach to work delivery and output
- Strong problem solving skills
- Planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies with a high awareness and understanding of cultural differences
- Ability to influence without authority
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, or other analytical field and 3 years of relevant clinical research experience with
analytical/financial skills; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Back to top