Project Finance Manager- PFM
- At Quintiles we help healthcare and biopharma companies improve their probability of success. We do this by connecting our scientific, therapeutic and analytics expertise with superior delivery. From advisory through operations, Quintiles and its affiliate companies is the world’s largest provider of product development and integrated healthcare services.
- As one of FORTUNE’s ‘Most Admired Companies’ in 2016, we offer great opportunities for a career in world-leading clinical research. Our global projects, innovative tools and industry leading customers combined with outstanding support from our leadership team and clear career mapping allows you to make a difference in patient health
Roles and Responsibilities –
Project Finance Manager .
- If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
- Connect to great opportunity™
- Quintiles is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
- Did You Know?
- Quintiles helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2014
- Quintiles has 36,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
- Quintiles was named to FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies® 2016 list
- Quintiles was named as a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute
Project Finance Manager
Back to top